Wednesday, August 25, 2010

NOBODY LISTENS

People people people are always talking talking talking.
Well Iam leaving that back and walking walking walking.
Sometimes i can breath and sometimes Iam soaking soaking soaking.
Ill Just put my earphones music make me rocking rocking rocking.
My eyes on the future its knocking knocking knocking.
Forgetting whats making me broken broken broken.
Friends sometimes start mocking mocking mocking.
Well ill get strong leaving that back and walking walking walking.
I opened the TV to watch the news it was shocking shocking shocking.
All I see is killing killing killing.
Our world is going through too much milling milling milling.
The earth is going through too much drilling drilling drilling.
Iam going crazy I need to reminist I need some chilling chilling chilling.
Micheal Jackson sent the world for some healing healing healing.
But actually we get used to upside down walking on the ceilling ceilling ceilling.
Weather is hot with too much pollution ution ution.
Its the factories but nobody wants to listen there is no solution ution ution.
So Ill just put my earphones music make me rocking rocking rocking.
Just through all that sh*t back and start walking walking walking.
I just wrote it today i hope ull like it guys may god bless you thx

1 comment:

  1. yeah I like that, if was a song where the words repeat that would be cool it could be an echoing affect. :)

    ReplyDelete