Tuesday, August 24, 2010

RENE

Sometimes I need someone to feel me hear me understand me
Sometimes i need Rene
she is so sweet that sometimes I think I dont deserve a Qeeny like Rene
She is unique believe me
Her words are delicious like a cake which is creamy
Ting Ting ring the bell see who steped in the place its Newell
She is the cure if your heart ever swell.
She is the only hope/light when its hell.
A beautifull story Id like to tell.
Four kids Ricky, Rashwan , Amber and Blake
that one is the best music you can ever make.
We are family with a solid bond that you cant break.
Remember Rene Iam the oldest friend online when you first brought your PC.
I still have the pictures of your kids when they were little on a CD.
Say all eyes on me while the one i need is RENE.
THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND RENE NEWELL
YOURS SHEHAB

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing this.It is awesome,
    yes we do have a bond which I hope never ends

    ReplyDelete